Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

“I’m gettin’ nothin’ for Christmas…”  Actually, I AM getting “somethin’ for Christmas; it’s your Dad who was getting nothing for Christmas, as per his request.  Since our company isn’t coming until Janurary 11, I just saw a bright red down vest that I want to see on him.  His work clothes are oh so colorless, so I ordered it and will surprise him with it.

My best Christmas gift (I hope) will also come in January—the implanted pump.  Since nothing has worked so far, it’s hard to get excited about this one, but if administering morphine directly on the spot from which the pain emanates doesn’t work, nothing will!

Christmas will be quiet as a mouse, not that we have any mice, so I’m trying to get Scrooge to take me out for Thai food that night.  He doesn’t see the need!  I see I’m going to have to forceful on this.

Have a safe, healthy, fun-filled Christmas.  We wish we were there, at each of your homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment